Love. Eat. Style


Monday, February 28, 2011

Random but Lovely

I am feeling lousy. Its a combination of annoying and persistent flu symptoms and what I like to call 'swamp-head', you know... that feeling where you have hundreds of thoughts running through your mind, but you can't seem to focus on a single one, or you are trying to focus on a single thing/task/feeling and loads of thoughts flood in and take over? Its chaos in there.

To balance out the craziness I thought I would share some random but lovely things with you.

Have you ever heard of heat-reactive paint/wallpaper? No? Well, me neither.

Then I saw this:

Looks pretty normal right? Neat workspace... pretty wallpaper... wallheater for those cold winter months... but wait... what happens if we put that wallheater on?


The heat from the wallheater causes the wallpaper to blossom... how insane is that? Clever and beautiful. I like it!

Ever dream of building your very own 'nest', curling up with a book and escaping for a while?

Then this would be perfect for you!

These dangling basket nests, called NESTRESTS, are perfect for "relaxation, meditation and open-air conversations"

Love inspiring quotes and clever typography and design. Then go here and here. Here is one of my favourites... and another one here and here.

Also this one:


And this one:

(Yes- the whole poem is there)

And to finish things off (and add a little sweet romance to this random post)- a 'shy' loveletter:

(source)

(Sending a special thanks to my mystery contributor for today's links and images).

3 comments:

  1. Hey T, am loving your blog lady! I so want that wallpaper! and that hanging piece of bliss! I love reading and I can definitely see myself relaxing in there reading and writing :) you have gained a follower ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!I can't wait to see your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in desperate need of a NESTREST! ;) Love NDC xxx

    ReplyDelete