Love. Eat. Style


Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Fort

With today being Valentine's Day it seems like there is a little virus going around and I am feeling very lovesick (in a good way- don't worry). You know that floaty, excited feeling... like kissing the person you love for the first time, or getting ready for a very romantic date? That's how I feel. Its lovely.

And as if I wasn't feeling dreamy enough already... I stumbled across this DIY for a Love Fort. I LOVE. LOVE, LOVE the idea of a Love Fort. A private little space for you and your "person" to just enjoy the magic of being in love. Where you can fantasize about your future, read poetry and kiss till you can't anymore. Sounds like heaven to me!


I can't wait to build my own love fort. Maybe with all of this fantastic weather an outdoor love fort is in order... I am thinking of forests at sunset and a picnic filled with cupcakes and little sandwiches. What do you think?

 Here are some pictures of a few other lovely love forts...

Ooh- a starlit evening in a stripey tent... how romantic! Via Erin Ever After.


A forest princess and her fort

What a sweet little 'teepee'

Have a love-filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment