Love. Eat. Style


Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend Links

Just stopping by to say a quick hello and share some funny/pretty/fun/delicious things from around the internet:

A ring for her and a ring for him (and one for any guy who has trouble remembering those important dates)
A sign to sing about
Earl Grey Cupcakes
I am a cat lover... and this picture is made of happiness (source)
I WANT, WANT, WANT this dress!
I have recently discovered the Gordon Ramsay Cook With Me application for iPad (Thanks V and M) and can't wait for winter to arrive so I can make these
Perfect, pretty pink picnic
Funny bunny 
Are you a fan of the Beastie Boys? No...? What about Will Ferrel, Jack Black, Ted Danson, Elijah Wood, John C. Reilly or Seth Rogan?

One of my favourite posters/ prints. So inspirational. Typography = <3

2 comments: