Love. Eat. Style


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lilac Dreams

I have no idea why, but all of a sudden I am obsessed with (the colour) lilac.

And if I really think about it- I am particularly fond of lilac roses. I'm usually more of a lily/fynbos person... but lately I have been dreaming of lilac roses. And apparently different colour roses symbolise different things. It was pointed out to me that lilac roses symbolise love at first sight, charm, enchantment, captivation and magic. That's a whole lot of lovely stuff right there! Now I love them even more.

(source)

Watch this space for more lilac loveliness (and random colour obsessing).

Also- a big thank you to everyone who entered the Work Wise Giveaway. I have really enjoyed reading your comments and will be doing the draw and announcing the winners on Sunday after 12:00. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment