Love. Eat. Style


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pinterested?

So Christmas is around the corner and I can feel the holiday spirit starting to stir. How is your  Christmas shopping coming along? Have you put together your wishlist yet?

I don't have much of a wishlist yet, but I have just discovered a site called Pinterest (thank you Wiley Valentine). Have you heard of it? It is a catalogue of lovely bits and pieces... like a virtual pinboard for you to keep track of your favourite things. You must check it out! Although- I have to warn you- this site should come with a disclaimer- stay away if you have deadlines or plans to get any work done- you will be distracted by the hundreds of gorgeous pictures. 

Here are a few of my favourites:

(The source links will take you to the Pinterest page- for the original source 
go to the Pinterest page and click on the blue link in the top right hand corner above the image) 

What gorgeous colours (source)
Cupcake decals! How clever. Almost too pretty to eat! (source)

 These clouds are so white and fluffy... they make me a little sleepy (original source)

How delicious and gorgeous is this cake? (source)

What a lovely, colourful rug. I wonder if it would be difficult to make? (source)

Seeing something as fun and fantastic (and South African) as this on Pinterest makes me very happy! (source)

Oh my hat! These shoes are fabulous! (source)

This is so cute! Where can I get one? (source)

Took me a while to figure it out! But very clever. And perfect for Movember. (source)

I love these! Watch out little gingerbread men out there- the ninjas are on the loose! (source)

I could keep going all night... I guess it is time for me to get my own Pinterest account. Watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great tip and I LOVE that rug, it's so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete